- 4 duck breasts
- 20g salted butter
- 4 firm apples, sliced
- 200ml Calvados
1. In a nonstick frying pan, add the breasts to the pan skin side down and cook over high heat for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 more minutes on each side.
2. Melt the salted butter in a separate frying pan on high heat, add the apples and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Reduce to low heat and cook the apples for 10 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to very low and deglaze the pan with Calvados.
5. Serve the duck breasts immediately with the Calvados sauce.